Ticket for the Forbidden City & Treasure Gallery, Hall of Clocks
10.00$ – 18.00$
- EUR: € 8.61 - € 15.50
Peak season : April 1st – October 31st
Off season : November 1st – March 31st
Adolescent ticket : 6 years old (excluding 6 years old) to 18 years old (including 18 years old) minors
Children up to 6 years old (including 6 years old) or children under 1.2 meters in height (including 1.2 meters) are free to visit
Senior ticket : 60+ years old (including 60 years old)
Price includes : Ticket of the 1st gate’s entrance (the Meridian Gate, also meaned south entrance)
Price excludes : Ticket Galleries (Treasure Gallery, Hall of Clocks etc)
All passagers of the same voucher need to go in the Fobbiden City at the same time.
* Cancellation ahead of 1 day to repay the full price.
your ticket on the spot
No more need to change ticket ! Now you can enter directly with your passport (no need to change tickets) by the passport control at Meridian Gate ( 午门 ), Meridian Gate is the main entrance after you traverse the Tiananmen Square.
Be sure to take your passport and the voucher to pass the control.
of the Forbidden City
08:30-17:00 Apr. 1 – Oct. 31
(last enter 16:10)
08:30-16:30 Nov. 1 – Mar. 31
(last enter 15:40)
– The Forbidden City is closed on Mondays out of relics protection and renovation.T
– Be sure to show your passport to pass the control.
– Free admission for children 6 years old or younger and children under 1.2 meters in height.
– The tickets must be used on the reserved day.
Information requierd for the reservation